GUIDELINES FOR THE ALLOCATION OF SSIEM TRAVEL GRANTS TO ATTEND THE
XIV INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF PEDIATRIC LABORATORY MEDICINE 2017, DURBAN SA.
Download the form
The Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism (www.ssiem.org
) have kindly offered 10 travel grants of 500 EURO to support individuals with an interest in inherited metabolic diseases to attend the XIV International Congress of Pediatric Laboratory Medicine being held in Durban, South Africa from 20th
October 2017 (www.icplm2017.org
). The criteria for the grants are described below:
- Applications for the grants will be considered by a sub-group of the organising committee of the ICPLM.
- There will be five grants available to applications from the African continent and 5 grants to the rest of the world.
- Application will be welcomed from those that have shown an interested in inherited metabolic diseases.
- Grants are open to all regardless of age, position or seniority providing that the individual is a member of the IFCC member society of their country.
- If it is necessary to distinguish between applicants priority will be given to those who are to present oral or poster presentations at a meeting, those who have particular financial difficulties and those whom at the discretion of the Committee have shown commitment to the furtherance of the management and study of metabolic disease.
Application deadline is fixed on 15th July 2017